PRODUCT WARRANTY – Wellis Spa®
- 10 years warranty on the Shell structure of the SPA
The manufacturer extends to the user of the SPA a 10 years warranty that the shell will maintain its structural integrity and configuration and be free of water loss due to a defect in the SPA shell.
- 7 years warranty on the Shell surface of the SPA
The manufacturer provides to the user of the SPA a 7 years warranty against blistering, cracking, or delamination of the SPA’s shell.
- 3 years warranty on the Cabinet of the SPA
The manufacturer warrants the SPAs cabinet to be free from defects in material for 3 years. This warranty specifically covers peeling, cracking or shrinking. Fading and weathering of the surface will occur naturally over time, and are not considered to be warrantable defects.
- 3 years no leak plumbing warranty
SPA fittings, internal plumbing lines and the jet assemblies are warranted against leaking due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- 3 years on the control box and the display module
The manufacturer warrants the display and the SPA control box (heating included) against defects in materials and workmanship or any defect for three years. According to the electrical components this warranty is not given on fuses, bulbs and gaskets.
- 2 years on the standard and optional SPA components
The manufacturer warrants the pumps, motors, jets, air regulators, valves, diverters, valves and other spa components against defects in materials and workmanship for two years. Some parts, most of which can be changed out without the use of tools, such as filter cartridges, filter lid, spa pillows and cover locks, are not included in this warranty, but are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
- 2 years on the Thermo cover of the SPA
The manufacturer provides to the user of the SPA a 2 years warranty against any failure due to defects in materials or workmanship. Fading and weathering of the surface will occur naturally over time, and are not considered to be warrantable defects.
- 2 years warranty on the Pulsar hydrotherapy system
The factory installed Pulsar hydrotherapy system is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
- 2 years warranty on the ozone generator
The ozone generator is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the original date of delivery.
- 2 years warranty on the in.clear antiseptic system
The factory installed in.clear antiseptic system is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
- 2 years warranty on the audio system components
The factory installed audio components (i.e. power supply, speakers, wires, etc.) are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
- 2 years warranty on the LED lights
The factory installed LED lights are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years
- 2 years warranty on the UV-C disinfection system
The factory installed UV-C disinfection system is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years. This warranty is not given on the bulb of the UV-C system.
- 1 year warranty on the UV-C bulb
The natural lifetime for an UV-C bulb is around 5000 hours, but it depends on the usage method of it. The manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty on the UV-C bulb.
The customer must report any discovered fault to Dreamspas within 10 days. A Dreamspas representative will then diagnose the fault over the telephone and may suggest a number of possible solutions for the customer to attempt. If these suggestions fail to resolve the fault, Dreamspas will send out an engineer. If an engineer is sent out, a call out charge of £75 will be payable with a further £30 per hour labour cost thereafter. Payment of the call out charge is necessary before the engineer will be sent out. Call out fees are waived for any fault occurring in the first 7 days of delivery. If the engineer determines that any fault is not covered under this warranty, the customer will be solely responsible for the cost of any parts, call out fee & engineer’s onsite labour charge.
Conditions of Manufacturer’s Warranty
All warranties apply to the original customer from the date of original installation, at the original address that the Hot Tub was installed. The warranty does not include engineer call out charges or labour costs. The warranty does not include the cost of shipping parts back to Dreamspas or to an authorised repair agent for assessment. The warranty does not include costs incurred by the use of non-authorised engineer. Customers must gain written consent from Dreamspas before instructing any engineer not authorised by Dreamspas. In all cases Dreamspas has the sole responsibility for determining the cause and nature of a fault and Dreamspas determination is final. Dreamspas reserve the right to provide a replacement Hot Tub of equivalent value if we deem it to be necessary.
All warranties hereunder are void if the Hot Tub has been subject to chemical imbalances, alterations or modifications not authorised by Dreasmspas. To comply with the terms and conditions of your warranty, no chemicals and/or other products should be added to your bathing water unless supplied by Dreamspas for that set purpose. Attempts to repair the Hot Tub not authorised by Dreamspas, incorrect use of the Hot Tub including but not limited to running the Hot Tub dry or filling the Hot Tub incorrectly, electrical installation by a non-qualified electrician, ice in the spa, incorrect winter preparation, or commercial use will render the warranty void. No part of the Hot Tub is warranted against chemical damage. This includes but is not limited to deposits of lime scale on the Hot Tub shell or any of its components. Correct chemical use is the sole responsibility of the customer. The Hot Tub shell and components are not covered against any defects which may occur as a result of the customer not using the cover while the Hot Tub is not in use. The warranty does not cover damage arising from the use of unauthorised sanitisers such as tri-chlor, acids, calcium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite, peroxides or any sanitizing chemical that may remain undissolved on the Hot Tub surface. Damage to pillows reported beyond the day of delivery will not be covered under warranty.
Due to variations in the standard of chemicals available in the marketplace and the fact that we are unable to determine the quality of non-Dreamspas products, it is a condition of all our warranties that only Dreamspas products should be used in your Hot Tub. This condition serves to protect the safety of the Hot Tub as well as its users. The use of unauthorised chemicals in your Hot Tub may result in your warranty being void.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the SPA when invoiced and delivered. This warranty begins from the installation of SPA. This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, or lime scale deposits.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to replace the defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by alterations or modifications by the user.
- Radio reception is not covered by warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate if there are high-voltage lines near the spa.
- The manufacturer provides 1 year general warranty for each spare part for the SPA.
- The warranty of the SPA does not cover defects, damage, or failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user, or other persons, pets, or rodents, or resulting from, without limitation, any of the following: careless handling (lifting unit by plumbing, abrading finish, etc.) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason (including modification to meet local codes); improper installation (including installation not in accordance with instructions and specifications provided with the unit); connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorized electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation, or lack of proper routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners; or acts of God, such as lightning, Floods, earthquakes, etc.
- In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from any cause (e.g., water damage to carpet, ceiling, tiles, marble, loss of use, etc.) including its own negligence; damages to, respecting, or resulting from: plated parts when pool and/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions; optional bath equipment not manufactured by the Company but supplied by Dealer, installer or the Company; the unit‘s prior usage as an operational display; or defects that should have been discovered before installation.
- This warranty does not include: labour, transportation, or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit and/or installation of a re-placement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any kind under any circumstances. SPA units are excluded from any warranty coverage if any addition, deletion, or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or to any component).
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, and alteration without the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by the manufacturer, failure to follow the user’s manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of the manufacturer.